- CLUB LEVEL IS ABLE TO JOIN THE COLLEGE PREP. PACKAGE OR DO THE BASE PROGRAM PACKAGE
- ITS A GOOD INTRODUCTION TO THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT IN THE COUNTRY.
- OPEN LEVEL MUST ONLY DO THE COLLEGE PREP. PACKAGE
- FOR VERY SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY
- OPEN LEVEL PLAYERS TO GET THE MAX RESULTS HAVE TO DO 3 DAYS WEEK.
What about if my daughter can only do 1 day?
We really don’t have 1 day program. This will not be the program for your kid.
What about if my daughter plays indoor?
We encourage all player until they reach 9 or 10 grade to do both indoor and beach if they can fit it on their schedule for repetition purposes.
What about about if it rains?
Practices can be under the rain as long as there is no lightning, because in tournaments they don’t stop play if it rains.
My daughter is an open player but she only wants to do 2 days.
Yes she can do 2 days, but only with club level group group. We take commitment seriously. So if you daughter plays open she’s need to be on the 3 day for better results. We really can’t do anything about that.
What about if is lightning and practices gets cancel, do we have a make up practice?
Because we do much extra work with the kids than any program, we don’t guarantee make up practices.
What about if I miss practice, can I do a make up?
No this program is for quality training only, that means that commitment is important for us to be able to get your daughter to the next level.*
More Q&A COMING SOON